PONT DELUXE SHARED PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
Pont Deluxe Shared Ownership gives you all the lifestyle benefits of owning a managed luxurious holiday property without the high costs. Unlike timeshare concepts, shared property ownership means you don’t just buy time or points, but you in fact OWN a share in the legal entity to which the property belongs.
With its unique lifestyle offering, Pont de Val is the exclusive weekend breakaway destination for Gauteng’s elite. Away from the Jozi rush but closer and more convenient than Cape Town, Pont de Val is a popular venue for holidaymakers, weddings, business events, and day visitors.
Having your own piece of Pont de Val means that after each leisure-filled day you can retreat to your own home just a few minutes stroll from the winery, restaurant, spa, shopping village, picnic park, boats, bakery, an open-air exercise group or other SEE MORE HERE. Through shared ownership, you are not only investing in an unrivaled getaway for the family but in a growing development and brand.
HOW IT WORKS
- There are 13 shares available per property.
- You can own more than one share.
- Shares are purchased either by once-off payment, or you can apply for a 12 to 24 month payment plan.
- When purchasing a share, it remains in your name for life unless you sell your share.
- Each share entitles you to 4 weeks a year of usage of the property as per your selected schedule.
- The share means you own part of the legal entity to which the unit itself belongs.
- An all-in-one convenient monthly levy is payable which ensures the management, maintenance, and security of the property is all taken care of for you. This includes:
- Estate common area levies to Body Corporate
- Security Levy
- High-speed fiber internet (Uncapped)
- Insurance (Building)
- Insurance (Content)
- Replacement Furniture
- Maintenance and outside cleaning (Pool/garden)
- Utilities – Water, Gas, Electricity
- Rates & Taxes
- Cleaning and laundry in between stays
- Property administration fees (accounting and management)
- Furniture and equipment are replaced as needed due to wear and tear at no extra cost – all incl. in the levy for a hassle-free experience.
The shareholder calendar is adjusted annually to make sure all owners get the best possible use of the property year on year. Here is an example of an annual schedule: